About Me

My photo
I have a slight obsession with anything fashion. I like Haribo and sunshine :) Ambition? Journalist!!

Wednesday 29 December 2010

What I Wore

Forever 21 has arrived in the UK! Their first flagship store is at the Bull Ring in Birmingham, and of course, with January Sales approaching I had to swoon at this beautifully decorated American store.

I must admit, I didn't buy a lot from here, but I did get this lovely bohemian style jacket embellished with sequins. (I was never aware at how much Americans like their sequins,
almost every item of clothing had some sparkly sequin on it :P )The jacket is very busy so the rest of the outfit is pretty 'plain jane'.

Hope you all had a wonderful christmas and have a wicked new year :)

6 comments:

  1. I was in F21 in Miami last month and everything looked horridly tacky, but that jacket is really nice...I can't wait for one to open in London as they've lovely accessories and jewellery. If you like Urban Decay enter my Book of Shadows 3 giveaway!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tabitha + Gem - Thankyou :)

    @Kat - I know what you mean, there is a lot of tack! But the store was so huge, I think anyone would be able to find a couple of things. The accessories section is the best though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful jacket, never see anything that nice in my local branch of F21 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely, really lovely jacket)

    ReplyDelete