About Me

My photo
I have a slight obsession with anything fashion. I like Haribo and sunshine :) Ambition? Journalist!!

Monday 30 August 2010

I'm back!

Yes, I am back after a lovely, relaxing week at Centre Parcs.

It's funny because we actually didn't do a lot, but I am completely shattered now!
I didn't realise but we were actually staying in an 'executive' suite which includes Wifi...but the Wifi broke on the first use...smooth, centre parcs ;)

We did a lot of cycling, swimming in the rapids (and I can tell you now that I will never wear a bikini in those rapids again, embarrasing times...), eating (of course), went on the huge zip wire, a bit of ping pong here and there and generally just chilling. Which is exactly how I like it!

Have any of you been to Centre Parcs before?

No comments:

Post a Comment